Which new bikes have the best ergo's for tall people

I think most of the bikes are going to need some mods to help you out. Im 6-3 on an 06 yzf450. The only thing I did was slap on some k-dub bars. If your into trail riding you might want to complement that with a tall seat, but thats about all I'd do.

Basically pick a color, and order some new bars to start, then go from there.

The '07 models aside, it's been my experience that although their all in the same general size range, every Kawasaki I've ridden has seemed really cramped when compared to the others.

I'm just 6'0", and with my '06 CRF450R I've put on the Fastway pegs in the lowboy position, added the universal oversize bar adapters (3/4" additional height) and the ProTaper Contour with the Fact. Suzuki/Stock KTM bend. I may still go with the 30mm rise Moose o/s bar adapters for that extra 10mm.

I haven't done the tall seat, seems like it would only serve to counteract the bar height...

Amazes me that with ergonomics on a bike so critical that it’s not standard practice to “fit” new bikes to suit a customer. Actually, when you consider the difference in reach between say a 5’8” rider and a 6’2” rider I’m surprised that the range of after-market stuff is so close in size. You’d sort of expect bar heights ranging over about 5” even with footpeg changes.

I'm 6'3" - 6'4"ish and I have a Husky. Everyone comments on how tall it is and I honestly believe it is the tallest bike from factory out there. Check the mfg's website, they list height. It works well for me, and I have the lowboy pegs, tall seat and high bend bars with risers.

I think gas gas has a very open cockpit and tall bike as well. ktm is nice because you can customize it with so many parts. Japanese bikes are the smallest.