CRF250R or WR250F

Wrong forum my friend....but if your looking for unbiased opinions...I would lean towards the WR. Both are great running bikes, but the Honda may be a little more needy on the maintenance side. I personally have no experience with either bike. My opinions are based on individuals around me and their experiences.

had a crf250x,traded in for a drz 400sm,crf too much maintenance,valve problems,10 hour valve check,10 hour pistons if yu ride it hard,get a owners manual and see for yourself

all new high performance 4 strokes are high maintentence,if you like to wrench than ride... go for it

I looked at all the above options and more, the old klx400r is still in the garage. After seeing the amount of work those highly strung bikes need I just kept the old girl. At my level of riding I doubt I would notice a difference, in fact it would be quite the opposite. If you want to race on the other hand then the drz is not for you. Just my 2 cents worth. Happy riding.:applause: :applause:

The CRFR is an MX race bike, but even Yamaha themselves refer to the WRs as part of their recreational line. They do make great enduro and hare scramble bikes, however.

I would take a WR over an MX bike any day of the week. Much more fun, and much less of a narrow focus. And of course, the CRFR needs MX bike TLC just to stay running.

A good friend and regular riding buddy of mine has a WR450 and he absolutely loves it...

water03.jpg