Sign in to follow this  

My 02 YZF 250

Good for a 02 less than 50 hours on it. It sat outside for 8 months under a tarp thats why it looks dirty. I plan on getting new plastic, seat cover, and graphics to clean it up. It runs great already.

im000799Large.jpg

Looks pretty good for being under a tarp lol. The new plastics/seat/graphics will really wake it up as far as looks go

Nice bike, did you just buy it? If ya did you mind me askign how much you got it for.
I paid 1500 bucks for it i got a steal i think.

that bike looks really nice.do you know where i can get the boost mobile graphics for a honda? theyre ballin.
Thanks, I dont know where to get the graphics but i do know they are Troy Lee Designs you might wanna check there website.

that bike looks really nice.do you know where i can get the boost mobile graphics for a honda? theyre ballin.

I know this might sound weird, but Yamahaoftroy.com has the Honda of Troy graphics. They are cool:thumbsup:

I paid 1500 bucks for it i got a steal i think.

1500??!?!?!?!?! :applause: I paid 2500 for mine (traded 04 xr 250). I overpayed a wee bit for mine, but it was taken care of really well, and you got a steal for 1500. :applause: hopefully it runs all well

1500??!?!?!?!?! :applause: I paid 2500 for mine (traded 04 xr 250). I overpayed a wee bit for mine, but it was taken care of really well, and you got a steal for 1500. :applause: hopefully it runs all well
Runs great rode it the second day i bought it at the track and run surprisingly great all day never stalled on me once and i rode the living piss outta it just to make sure lol.

nice i jsut bought one for 2000 and i ordered some yamaha of troy graphics and i jsut got done puttin on my factroy backing pre printed backgrounds ill post pics when im done

nice i jsut bought one for 2000 and i ordered some yamaha of troy graphics and i jsut got done puttin on my factroy backing pre printed backgrounds ill post pics when im done
Alrite cool ya im going to get my backgrounds soon i need to get my number when i sign up hopefully i can get #97 since that was my old number back in the hare scramble days:ride:

go factory backing they stick better than decal works in my opinion and if you can get sponsered by em on sponsorhouse (aint very hard) you get 40% off thats the best way so far its saved me proly 250 or so

go factory backing they stick better than decal works in my opinion and if you can get sponsered by em on sponsorhouse (aint very hard) you get 40% off thats the best way so far its saved me proly 250 or so
i went with these www.ridepg.com thats what my buddy has been using and he loves them. Those factory backing numbers look awesome i think i might go with them i like the pinstripe idea. Thanks

here it is i got the graphics off of ebay fopr 75 for a set so i bought 2 so i could ahve one extra and the backgrounds were 42 with shippin just finished it up about 10 mins ago

PB140090.jpg

PB140091.jpg

PB140092.jpg

here it is i got the graphics off of ebay fopr 75 for a set so i bought 2 so i could ahve one extra and the backgrounds were 42 with shippin just finished it up about 10 mins ago

PB140090.jpg

PB140091.jpg

PB140092.jpg

NICE!!!