Sign in to follow this  

My sweet new ride

I just purchased this 91 cr500.I've only ridden it once ,but I'm hooked.This bike is replacing my 90 xr600r.I hate to see it go.Its been my trusty steed for the past few years,but I need more than this bike has to offer and I'm not loaded.So I opted for this low buck,big bang alternative.I love it!

Picture102.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Picture098.jpg/IMG]

Looks like it's in amazing shape. Nice job... and your gonna like it way better than that XR, they are such heavy bikes.

That seat looks like you would slide right off of it :applause:

I think a gripper seat is mandatory for a 500.

Very clean, looks brand new:thumbsup:

Wow, when I opened this thread I was expecting a well used bike but instead found a showroom condition CR. Someone even found some retro neon graphics to fit the year of the bike...lol.

I dont know that I would even ride something that clean. Nice bike man. Your gonna find out soon that there INSANE with power. I hope you have a wide open spot to ride, cause they arent the best in the tight stuff. AMAZING for climbing hills though.

Very nice older CR. I road a buddies back in the day (nowhere near as nice as this one) That this was faaaast. You will need something to remove the grin from your face while & after riding. Someone definatly did a first class frame up.

That thing is super clean. You should park it in the garage for the next ten years, it will be worth some serious $$$ some day.

:applause: soooo clean :applause: if i were you i wouldnt even ride it haha. I know its way too tempting but that thing will be worth big bucks someday....

It's REALLY looking good for a 1991. Somebody must have taken really good care of it. Good job finding such a fine ride! Now enjoy...