wheres the 250SXF ride review?

I just got mine a few weeks ago and it is insane. Heres a demo: I can pull some 45+ degree hills in third gear at less than half throttle. Thats how much low end it has. I havnt been able to test the turnability of it as half my track is flooded the other half is under snow. Altho I weight 140lbs and I think the suspensions perfect on the lowest setting. I though I might half to respring it but it seems fine. Ill half to ride it a bit more to find out though. Besides that my 07 came with a sponsorship so you cant beat that.

well... i was debating on this bike and the Honda...2007's...read the 250 shootout in dirtrider...and the only downside is a harshness in the fork on this bike which doesnt matter since im getting them set to my weight anyways.......and downside on the honda is suspension harshness and bad carburator....so needless to say!!!! im getting the KTM FO SHO!!!

they said KTM has one of the best handling and it turns as if on rails, and they said the motor is just as strong, but a pipe or a 50 tooth sprocket will help for more down low power...but anyways...

KTM IS THE WAY IM GOING!!! cause they are better than Honda, as i read...

I rode one last week at a indoor track. Im used to 2 strokes so this was a huge surprise. It stuck to the track like it was glued and had power all the way from stop to wot. put it this way in 3rd gear i started off with next to no lugg and its not long before your into the rev limiter without knowing it. I barley had to use the clutch and my arm pump was next to nothing compared to my 125. I would say this was the most impressive bike i have ever rode. The only thing i thought was wierd was the stiff rear end. Im guessing a small adjustment would fix it. Amazing bike:ride:

I rode one last week at a indoor track. Im used to 2 strokes so this was a huge surprise. It stuck to the track like it was glued and had power all the way from stop to wot. put it this way in 3rd gear i started off with next to no lugg and its not long before your into the rev limiter without knowing it. I barley had to use the clutch and my arm pump was next to nothing compared to my 125. I would say this was the most impressive bike i have ever rode. The only thing i thought was wierd was the stiff rear end. Im guessing a small adjustment would fix it. Amazing bike:ride:

you do realize this bike does not have a rev limiter.

How does this bike compare to the other Japanese bikes in terms of how "light" it feels and how easy it is to "throw" around. Looking at the specs alone the KTM is a little heavier than it's 250F competitors. I like a light "flickable" bike - would the KTM be a good choice for that purpose?

We will be picking up an '07 250SXF the week of March 5th.

We have 2 '06's now and I'm very impressed with the power delivery and handling. With the new chassis and suspension on the '07, I can't wait to try this one out.

Everyone around us that has one is very pleased with them after they get the suspension dialed in.

I'm a Vet C maybe a B (outdoors rider) and I weigh 200lbs. I can honestly say this bike is way more fun than a 450 that I owned prior to this bike. It has all the power I need, which should be more than you need at 140lbs. Without any doubt, it pulls hard from start to finish. Get the jetting right and it opens up even more. I have felt fine with the stock suspension, but right now I'm having MX-Tech redo it and I can't wait to try it out.

I have ridden several 07 250F yamahos and find them plain, and having a cheap overall feel. Not saying they are terrible, but if I were Simon Cowl, I would say they sound like an average singer on amateur night at the local pub. And the KTM's are like that old AC/DC singer, strong and solid. "Back in Black."

IMO