Sign in to follow this  

It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown :)

:applause::lol: Oh yes happy day! Congrats and enjoy. It looks like orange will have good company in the garage.:applause:

nice bike, i remember when i first bought mine home , i was bursting at the seems to get out on the trails the next day....ENJOY:)

I had a 525 in 04, and sold it because I had just moved to Dallas, and had no where to store it. Since then I have found some good riding places and buddies to ride with.

I am still waiting on the Jetting and new needle to come in. As well as the few parts to DS it. It has yet to see its first drop of fuel, I have not started it yet.

I did do all the Lubrication points while waiting on parts.

Come on Brown Santa (UPS Man)

Todd

the jet kits and AP mod do make a huge difference i finnaly got mine set up right it took some mucking around , but now shes sweet, a bigger tank never goes astray either i know mines thirsty ! but i ride with alot of guys on 450 exc's who have updated to bigger tanks, for those exploreing sort of rides

Happy trails

Very nice. If I had the choice I would have put mine together also. I am impatient and bought the floor model. Grease those neck bearings.:applause:

Don't all those bikes make it difficult to choose which one you're going to ride today?(I wish!) My old lady kicked me out of the garage so my new one (looks just like yours) is sitting in the shed.....I need to tear it down to start the prep work. Terrible, just terrible! LOL

Looks like you made a fine choice. :applause:

What part of dallas are you from? Also what shipping carrier did you use?

I am in Richardson!

I did not use a shipping carrier, I went and picked it up myself :applause:

Todd

Don't all those bikes make it difficult to choose which one you're going to ride today?(I wish!) My old lady kicked me out of the garage so my new one (looks just like yours) is sitting in the shed.....I need to tear it down to start the prep work. Terrible, just terrible! LOL

Looks like you made a fine choice. :applause:

I just try to get out on all of them atleast once a week!!! I have a very understanding GF.

Todd