Less Maitnance?

The WR will not really less maintenance, but the parts will last longer b/c they aren't pushing 37.5 HP stock (saw dyno's in the dirtbike magazine), they are down to around 27-29 HP stock, so therefore the WR will last a little longer but still needs frequent oil changes and airfilter cleanings, they both need tires, chains etc. So I guess it will come down the what you like riding better after trying them both out and how much $$ you have to spend...

just something I want to say, valve problems on hondas is the past, on my 2006 crf250r I have got one hundred hours before the first adjustment and now 10-15 hours later, when I put in new piston and rings, the valves have not moved. So I think that all bikes will last if properly maintained

Have fun on whatever you get! :applause: :applause:

just something I want to say, valve problems on hondas is the past, on my 2006 crf250r I have got one hundred hours before the first adjustment and now 10-15 hours later, when I put in new piston and rings, the valves have not moved. So I think that all bikes will last if properly maintained

I've got an 01 yamaha 250f thats only needed to be shimmed once. Find me a honda that you can say that about...

I thought Yamaha Made Pianos?? Ha Ha.. come on guys.. lets not get this thread all worked up like the 1099898779843 other threads about MY BIKE IS BETTER!!

and about the question.. I bought my 250X instead of the 250R thinkin there would be less maintenance.... WRONG... all dirt bikes take and need work case closed.. Dont like it or can not afford it then buy a mountain bike! Wondering if I should have... :applause: yeah right

I had over 400hrs on my yz426 and never needed a valve adjust, and yes I can and do ride....