Sign in to follow this  

pics from today

yeah, it kinda looks like the one industries monster helmet

One sweet lid!!!!!

yeah, it kinda looks like the one industries monster helmet

ya its the one industries monster helmet. thanks for the comments guys it was a lot of fun. the guy on the left also has a 230 that has a ton of bbr stuff on it and the middle guy has a cr125 that is wayy badass. my bike is mostly stock except for a T4 pipe, jetting, bars, bark busters and im in the process of recieving bbr stiffer springs, graphics as well... im goin saturday with it on like a 4 hour ride to some ghost town with my dad and uncle. maybe ill get some more pics...

I wish we didnt have this freakin snow!!!

Nice pics, makes me wanna go ride

How about me, were gonna have snow for the next two months yet. My sled is out of order again, I hate ****ing 2-strokes!! lol

You must be goin' crazy lookin at everybody riding.:applause: :applause:

Well i have a boat load of things to do and new parts to install on my bike, so that will give me something to do for the next week or so. After that i dont know how much more i can take!!!

All who are complaining about the snow should stud up some tires and go ice riding... It is the best... I am pretty mad that our ice is melting:-(

I wish we didnt have this freakin snow!!!

Nice pics, makes me wanna go ride

AMEN! PGer555.....those pictures have me wishing I lived in California.

Hey perfectlytuned....do you guys have a lot of places to ride by your house?

Guess what? Were getting another big snow storm. Expecting up to 8 inches. That means there is gonna be a piss load of powder along the trees. Right after school I'm fixing my sled, all I can say is I wouldn't rather be anywhere else. Gonna have too get the video camera out again...:applause:

Riding in California is as close to dirtbike heaven as you can get,all types and all terrains...