Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Canadian MX on Speed

Anyone know what the name of the song that starts the program. My tivo picked up the CMRC races and I'm hooked on them.The announcers really make the program. My big problem is the song is stuck in my head and I need more than the 30 seconds that play.

I love watching that series. boringcross needs to hire both the announcers and the camera crew.

Ryan Gauld has been doing the hosting for the Arenacross. He's a good announcer and he does well in some the Canadian races I've seen too! What really surprises me is how fast Dusty Klatt is in those races, but how hard it is for him in the 250F supercross series here in the US.

It's a whole different ball game. First off, the talent field is much deeper. Second, outdoors is way different from Supercross. I expect Dusty to perform much better in the AMA Nationals this year than he did in SX.

With the ArenaCross having these announcers and the much closer anyone can win competition it makes it waaay more exciting to watch than the 1 or 2 man shows of SX.

I'm glad these guys Announce the Canadian Nationals and AreanCross and not Supercross.

I didn't mean to make it sound like Dusty sucks because of his struggles with Supercross. He's unreal outdoors! I realize indoors is way different. I was thinking the same as you...can't wait to see him in the Nationals!

It's a whole different ball game. First off, the talent field is much deeper. Second, outdoors is way different from Supercross. I expect Dusty to perform much better in the AMA Nationals this year than he did in SX.
I agree, compared to Lange that got second (coming from behind) in the first east cost SX main. The same Lange that Klatt smoked so many times. But Lange is still a great rider though. :applause: :applause:

Yeah, my point exactly. Some people are made for SX, some aren't. Dusty handed Darcy his ass in a basket in the Canadian Nationals, but obviously Darcy is a better SX rider, not that either are bad at the one they don't excel at.