Sign in to follow this  

Who has a Falcon?????

I thought after the favorable review in the Aug 06 MXA issue, more people would be buying them for some backyard fun. I know MXA only tests for paid advertisers, but the test they did on a SIKK 125,, they didnt cut them any slack and basically said the sikk bike was a pile of crap,,, to where the Falcon ZRF 125 had a really good rating... Check em out.....

http://www.falconmoto.com/falconzrf125.html

ZRF:confused: Why does that sound so familiar?????

or just tell him to make a thumpertalk acount and write up a review himself. includeing pictures

Good Idea!

yeah those bikes look pretty interesting

All I know is they had a really good review. I'd like to ride it !!!! Hell, I'd really like to ride a few bikes.

SSR A1, 90, C4, X3

Pitster X2, X4

I really want one of the mentioned bikes ( Including the ZRF),,,, I just have no clue which one. I know some are more heavy duty & blingy than the others are but,,,,, I'm looking for the fun factor to $$$ ratio. I'm not a cheap a**, my 450 is "PIMPED" to the tune of $2,500 in aftermarket stuff and is a very nice bike. But I want a pit bike for " FUN" not "STATUS"....... I need to go buy a bunch of Baby Backs & Beer, fire up the Q'er, and invite a bunch of you guys & your bikes over for some BS'ing & test riding.:applause:

I've checked them out at a shop by my house and they are decent bikes. I believe they are at the same level as ssr or thumpstar. The forks looked like the same that ssr uses