Sign in to follow this  

stupid ? but...

man that sucks cuz my dad wants me to get a wr250 cuz it has green sticker and has less maintnance and i wanna crf250r but its gotta red sticker and he wont let me get it..

Yea that does suck id much rather have a crf250r then a wr250. Maybe you can find a 2002 in good condition or talk him into letting you get a newer one.

Where are you not allowed to ride if you have a red sticker? I thought that was only for street legal bikes.

I don't get the whole red / green thing :applause: but it sure makes me glad I live in PA. Now, if you'll excuse me...I'm going out to shovel the snow off my driveway :applause:

the bike has to be older than 2002 in california for green sticker (2 or 4 stroke)

Or any year 4 stroker like wr or CRF X that complies to our lame smog laws in CA

I think we still have more time to ride our redsticker bikes each year than all of you guys shoveling snow.......

Snow? Who stops riding because of snow? From last weeks race.

prpv3.jpgprpv2.jpg

Wheres the snow - we have had over 12 ft in the last couple of weeks here. It looks like your lucky to have 12" of snow that is.

Your dad just wants a freind to be able to ride with all year long any where any time.Theres plenty of mods to pump up your X so strike a deal with him to mod your bike it will be close to the R.My X With RHC's 07 R head ported by a freind with a stage 2 cam and CP 13.5 piston with ccc mods should be making 37hp and I can go ride in the mountains in August.When my son with his KXF 250 will be staying home.But thats what he wanted.

I must admit cali is a :applause: up state when it comes to this.You must run a sparky on all public lands,so theres ways to have a sparky,so it's the emmissions B/S that makes these stupid laws.When :applause: Harleys and diesels run around with no quams.:lol: