Sign in to follow this  

Help! I need a couple of entries for Death Valley Ride 17th and18th!

I was too late to sign up, and I'd love to get someone's entry to this ride for me and my brother. Does anyone have any spares, or going to cancel their ride. I'd really appreciate it. I can pay with paypal or whatever. You can email me at tobyschw[insert "@"]aol.com

Thanks,

Toby S

Did ya e mail Jerry like I said in your last request? If you are not staying at Panamint springs I dont think he will turn you away. He may say he is full on the web but it may be another story if you talk to him. It has in the past for me. Try his web site for e mail or pm him here.

Did ya e mail Jerry like I said in your last request? If you are not staying at Panamint springs I dont think he will turn you away. He may say he is full on the web but it may be another story if you talk to him. It has in the past for me. Try his web site for e mail or pm him here.

I am sure you are mistaken, violation of a permit is very serious. The park is now asking for a list of riders. I do say it is full before it actually is because I know that friends of entered riders will come along and they will just follow their friends even if they can't enter so I might as well take their money.

I'm hoping to buy any confirmed entries that someone has who cannot make the event. I understand that the rider limit is firm.

Thanks,

Toby