Sign in to follow this  

This suks man!!

Tell him that you want the WR because a "cute boy" down the street has one...you'll have the CRF in no time. :applause:

hahah

ask him why not, and use his answers against him:bonk:

Get the R already...you'll be happier. And your dad will be also due to the fact that your not in is hair, If he has not pulled off yet.......

Just bought the Honda without telling him thats what i did ! :applause:
I think daddy will be paying here...

Also, I just saw your post about green sticker. Your dad want you to have the WR because it's green sticker and you just "forgot" to mention it.

I think daddy will be paying here...

Also, I just saw your post about green sticker. Your dad want you to have the WR because it's green sticker and you just "forgot" to mention it.

How about a crf250x? Theyre green sticker

Sleep with one of the fat chicks at the DMV, she'll get ya that green sticker! lol, that's what I did!

Tell him that you want the WR because a "cute boy" down the street has one...you'll have the CRF in no time. :applause:

I think if he tells his dad that... he might take him serious and get him a quad hehe.:applause:

say if youre gonna be paying that much for a bike, you might as well get the one YOU want......not him

my dad tried to lean me toward a CRF250x.......but i wouldnt hear tell of it.....

WR has pro-tapers, fat pegs, wave rotors and time between the rebuilds is 3-1 in favor of the Yamaha i own both bikes. The honda is not bad but take a look at them side by side you would have to buy another 1000 in parts to make it the way you want. Not to mention the suspension is no caparison. Also Honda is lucky they changed back to Red from the gay pink like the cute guy down the street.

WR has pro-tapers, fat pegs, wave rotors and time between the rebuilds is 3-1 in favor of the Yamaha i own both bikes. The honda is not bad but take a look at them side by side you would have to buy another 1000 in parts to make it the way you want. Not to mention the suspension is no caparison. Also Honda is lucky they changed back to Red from the gay pink like the cute guy down the street.

you're kidding, right? The honda has showa twin chamber forks.... i like them a lot better than the kayabas on the yamahas. Also, wave rotors? Who cares. Fat footpegs? You can buy them for 80 bucks. Also the honda has renthals.

Sleep with one of the fat chicks at the DMV, she'll get ya that green sticker! lol, that's what I did!

:applause: :applause:

Okey dokey mr. NIA i have them side by side and ride them both your high i guess that is your preference.

Oh ya what honda has won a race recently exept for AMA shorttracks they are on the down swing and need to update.

Oh ya what honda has won a race recently exept for AMA shorttracks they are on the down swing and need to update.

Yeah those WR's sure kick ass on the motocross track:banghead:

Your just another Yami fan talking crap in the Honda forum. Go back to your blue forum, and stop your lies.

On to the topic, Go with the 250R if you ride tracks. I wanted to ride tracks, but my dad got me a 230F, 250X, then finallly I got a 250R. It was ALOT of wasted money, and I would have been happy with the 250R in the first place.

Tell him you'll save him money by just getting the bike you wanted in the first place.