Some Noob questions.

So I recently got my first dirty bike, an old (85) CR125. I have some basic questions. What ratio should I be mixing the fuel at? Where is a good spot to get maintenance parts, rings, pistons, etc? Is there anywhere online to get an owners manual? Any generic 2-stroke advice would be great too.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

well slick a good common fuel oil ratio is 32;1 which is 4 ounces per gallon parts your best bet is a honda dealer luckly honda parts are cheaper than most same with the manual but if you like giving your card # online just google honda cr 125 parts and go from there i deal with cernics in pa they have most stuff in stock and hes a great dude and advise change trans oil often keep you filter clean like every day and dont over mix the oil in the gas it will lean it out and lock up the motor theres you a start have fun

www.servicehonda.com for parts. Use www.motosportoutlet.com to find the part number. My local dealership will actually match online prices so I just take a printout from Service Honda to them and get the parts there. They are typically the cheapest for OEM parts. I concurr with the 32:1 mix ratio. Look on Ebay for a manual. Make sure you get an authentic Honda/Helms manual, it is a worthy investment and will save you a ton of cash by giving you the information you need to perform the maintenance on your bike yourself.