Sign in to follow this  

Best Dirtbike Atv Crash Video Ever

This video is barely a week old.....try searching before posting.....tisk tisk tisk......:applause: :applause: :lol:

This video is barely a week old.....try searching before posting.....tisk tisk tisk......:applause: :applause: :lol:

It's older than that. Go bitch somewhere else. Some people haven't seen these, ya know?

The clip of Kevin Windham cutting off David V. in the turn like that was awesome!! That's what i call block passing!

I have seen that sportbike jump a thousand times, but that is the first time I have seen the guy land on the bob cat. I don't know which came first, but they should have either quit after the dude almost killed himself overjumping on the sport bike, or quit after the dude missed the thing completely and slammed into the bobcat. Idiots. And then they gave him a hard time as he was laying there f'ed up??? By the way, does anybody know if that is a big shot's foam pit, or just a lucky Joe who can afford one?

I have seen that sportbike jump a thousand times, but that is the first time I have seen the guy land on the bob cat. I don't know which came first, but they should have either quit after the dude almost killed himself overjumping on the sport bike, or quit after the dude missed the thing completely and slammed into the bobcat. Idiots. And then they gave him a hard time as he was laying there f'ed up??? By the way, does anybody know if that is a big shot's foam pit, or just a lucky Joe who can afford one?

Dude, it's Travis Pastrana's! :applause:

I belive what K-Dub did was a block pass to the 10th power. He actually made the pass, took reed out, and got a little boost all in one move...

Dude, it's Travis Pastrana's! :applause:

Wow I had no idea. Now I know why his mom looked so freaked at the X Games (other than the fact her son was about to do a double back flip) Ofcourse she looked like she was sorta fakin