New Berik Boots Cracking

I just got a pair of Berik OVS boots for Christmas (which are the most comfy boot I have ever worn) and on the colored part, it's like leather but it's not, they are starting to crack. I have worn these only about 5-6 times so that is not the problem. Has anyone else had this problem?

beriks are junk, for the price there soo crappy. ive worn them and they are no where near sg10s or tech 8s. they just use ricky to make them out to be some awesome boot even tho he doesnt even wear them anymore. they should be in the price range of like tech 6s or even the 661 flight(?) boots. one of my friends got sponsored by them this year and got 2 pairs and both of them are already junk, he just went out and bought a pair of tech 10s because he thinks they arent very protective, hes also a very fast A rider but none the less they are sub par.

Yes one of my straps is about to break off at the stitching and I've only worn them 3 times. If you happen to find the number for their warranty department let me know. Their website has been down for the past month now. What a waste of 160$.

the sg10s are great boots but ive only had one problem with them and that is the plastic melting from my exhaust...it leaves like a black film over the plastice that doesnt come off ...im not talking about where it rubs the frame its not that....does anyone know how to fix this?