Year Model Help please.

Wonder if anyone can please help me. I am trying to find out what year my daughters CR125 is. I tried my Honda dealer, but soon as they find out the bike is an import, they loose interest in helping you.

Frame # JE01-1800111

Engine # JE01E 1800126

Thanks.

Wonder if anyone can please help me. I am trying to find out what year my daughters CR125 is. I tried my Honda dealer, but soon as they find out the bike is an import, they loose interest in helping you.

Frame # JE01-1800111

Engine # JE01E 1800126

Thanks.

Probably because of the different continents, but I'm not showing any sequences that are close to matching the second series of numbers in the info that I have. Try a google search on VIN/serial #'s....

Plastics dont mean much as they are replacable.

The fork bearing head usually has the year clearly stamped. IE: behind the front number plate.

I will check behind the platic number board tonight. Just to clarify: Is this on the steering neck, where the steering bearings are housed? Will it be a straight forward number stamped there like 1996 or 1997 ?

Thanks.

Kuritaro, are these numbers done in a different sequence depending on the original country the bikes are shipped to from the factory?

yes. each production run for each specific region gets its own numbering. my bikes never showed up on any vin searches in the states or europe...