Sign in to follow this  

Snow Chicken???

If I had to guess I would say Sat March 17th. I havent heard anything for sure yet though. Call Peacock. They probably would know.

Yep its the 17th. Its on there website

http://www.peacockltd.com/event_calendar.asp?sid=01990167X2K21K2007J7I11I34JAMQ1086R0&month=3&year=2007&SUBMIT=Go

I dont think I am going to do this one. But we will see. Not feeling all that motivated this year to get cold and wet. I think its going to be more of a slush chicken this year. Ive rode those. They suck.

I dont think I am going to do this one. But we will see. Not feeling all that motivated this year to get cold and wet. I think its going to be more of a slush chicken this year. Ive rode those. They suck.

Who are you trying to kid?:applause:

Who are you trying to kid?:applause:

Oh your probably right. If the ride was tomorrow I wouldn't be there. But by next month I will brobably be climbing the walls. Especially after next weeks vacation in S Carolina with my Wife, son, 2 sister in laws and one of there 4 yr old kid. Oh and did I mention we are flying there (out of detriot this saturday at 6am after driving all night to get there) then driving back to michigan for 14+ hours next wed with the 3 women and 2 kids. Yep.....I would much rather be staying home for this one. Its gonna suck.

So yea come the 17th I may be singing a diff tune. But as of right now...eeehhhh :applause:

On a side note Ive ran yes RAN 7.2 miles this week so far. Boooyaaaa.

Like YZ, I'm not too motivated at this time, but if Drummond was a few weeks away, it would be a completely different story. Plus, I'm heading to Mexico in 2 weeks, so after a taste of warmer weather, I'll be ready to get the bike ready for spring. Until then, I'm perfectly happy being a warm, dry couch potato. Can somebody get up and get me a beer, please?:applause:

I don't know if I'll be going this year. As it happens to be, I'll be home that weekend but I'm planning on going to a guy's house to rebuild my shock (installing a race tech gold valve and delta valve) so I don't know what will happen. I'll probably skip it this year. The bike's already studded up and ready to go, but I'll have to see how things work out.