Sign in to follow this  

result of a not so great practice

I was out practicing this saturday, on a sandy track in Sweden, the rear wheel bounced in a hole, and I was flipped forward.

wasn't even driving that fast, but the result was 2 broken wrists :applause:

yesterday I got surgery in the left wrist, fortunately the right wrist is ok with "just" cast.

so both lower arms in cast, not much to do then :applause:

armeigips.jpg

That definitely makes for a bad day... been there. My wrist took 6 months before I could make a tight fist again. Get well soon.

I spent last summer with 2 broken wrists and broke my leg at the same time:bonk:

It sucks for sure, and I still am not right.

Make sure to get some great friends or at least a good scrub brush for the shower because wipeing you *** is impossible :applause:

Sorry, just had to share that:bonk:

Make sure to get some great friends or at least a good scrub brush for the shower because wipeing you *** is impossible :applause:

Sorry, just had to share that:bonk:

fortunately my right hand isn't more hurted than I can manage to do the most importend things :applause: left hand is useless now, cant even hold anything with the fingers

Oh man that looks harsh.....I hate when stuff like that happens. Like just a stupid mistake or something with such great consequences. Grr

It sounds like I am not the only one. I also broke both wrists. I never got surgery. I had castsover my elbows for a month and smaller casts for a additional 2 months. I hit a hole on a yz80 and as small as the tires on those things are I went over the bars then the rear tire hit my helmet and put a good rubber mark on it. Wrists are the wrost to break because (in my case) they will never be wright again.

Broke both of mine on Dec 29. Had a plate and 10 screws installed in the left. Just fractured the right. Refused a cast on the right so I could wipe my ass. Good thing for sweatpants and pre tied shoes. I feel ya. Doc says no riding until June. Not fully healed for a year.... I shouldn't but I'm taking my daughter puttin on fireroads this weekend. Gotta burn that premix before it goes bad....

i hope for your sake you have an awsome wife or girlfriend! lol, really though, that sucks!

haha funny shit right there.

but really, that sucks dude. get well soon :applause:

i hope for your sake you have an awsome wife or girlfriend! lol, really though, that sucks!

I wouldn't recomend that option if you ever want sex again:eek:

I am a guy and I had trouble after watching my wife give birth, I couldn't imagine the horrible images she would have to deal with:crazy:

ooh bet that hurt,unlucky would love to see your girlfriends face when you ask her to pick your nose:lol:

Sorry to hear man, I am sitting here in a cast with a broke wrist as we speak. Happened a week ago for me. It sucks cant imagine both broke. If you dont have a women dude by a blow up doll, theres no shame.:applause:

Bummer about your wrists. That will take some time but you will be back soon.

Got a question tho for you guys that have broken both wrists like that.

How the heck do you wipe your arse? Wifey / Girlfriend ?

hope that u get well soon, same thing happened to my cousin and he was out for like 6-8 months, couldnt even like make his hand into a fist

Bummer about your wrists. That will take some time but you will be back soon.

Got a question tho for you guys that have broken both wrists like that.

How the heck do you wipe your arse? Wifey / Girlfriend ?

funny that was one of the first thing I thought about, when they told my both where broken.

but I'm so forfunately that my right hand can do the job, the break isn't as sore, I prefer doing it my self in pain, than getting any others to do the job :applause: