Sign in to follow this  

Victorville WORCS, Lance Smail?

Sabatage? :applause: sp

How does one get enough dirt in a fuel line?

I have NEVER had this problem in 36 yrs of riding!

Must be dirt in the fuel tank also?

First thing I put on a new bike is an in-line fuel filter.

Sabatage? :applause: sp

How does one get enough dirt in a fuel line?

I have NEVER had this problem in 36 yrs of riding!

Must be dirt in the fuel tank also?

First thing I put on a new bike is an in-line fuel filter.

You can't. Sounds completely bogus to me especially at this level. I've never had this problem either in just as many years of riding.

You can't. Sounds completely bogus to me especially at this level. I've never had this problem either in just as many years of riding.

I agree. Close to 30 bikes never a clogged fuel line.

Guys, ease up, you are correct in your knowledge and experience. I think it's ok for me to say that this is the press release on the issue and take it as it is there are many things to consider. I will go as far to say that there was more to the issue, but that is as far as I can go or I can say. I don't want to be politician here but I just want to ease your knowledgable minds.

Let's all look forward to the next round of the WORCS series, Lance and his GP Motorcycles 450 or 510 should be gunning for the top 5 and onto the podium very soon.

Now, Get out and ride or hit that garage and get the machines ready for the 07 season!! Robertaccio, San Diego

So is "dirt in the fuel line" factory code words for major engine meltdown? I'm not sure I'm following this whole situation. I know some manufacturers like to keep it kind of quiet when the bikes DNF due to mechanical failures...

Bike was hauling the hay early on. Pulled into pit for running rough and then exited running slower after many postions lost while in pit. Ran the TC 450 for Rnd # 1 and the Tc 510 for Rnd # 2. Lance has his own mechanic for the races. On to Rnd # 3.:applause: :applause: