Sign in to follow this  

Supercross poor hepler

man i really feel sorry for broc hepler. it seems like he never gets a chance to compete in a full series from beginning to end. something always happens that takes him out of the first few rounds and then he comes back too late to catch up but shows everybody that he has the speed to have contended for the title. then he's healthy during the off season and just before the first round of SX/MX.. wham!

it's a shame because i think he has one of the best shots at a title. or at least he did.

man that sux he must have hit his head hard... but come on Broc tell that doc your ok...

man that sux he must have hit his head hard... but come on Broc tell that doc your ok...

that would be really stupid ....did you even read about his head injury? do you have a clue about head injuries?

it says he had numbness on one side of his body... that's definitely a serious head injury

No I didn't read about it _ I actually grew up racing and riding with Broc so it's not like I want him to be in danger of hurting himself further but i've seen him work so hard for so long to get where he is - this would be the time to shine. I know he is capable of winning the lites title...

Do you have a link to the head injury part b/c what I seen on Transworld mx is that he is out but they don't go into details...

No I didn't read about it _ I actually grew up racing and riding with Broc so it's not like I want him to be in danger of hurting himself further but i've seen him work so hard for so long to get where he is - this would be the time to shine. I know he is capable of winning the lites title...

Do you have a link to the head injury part b/c what I seen on Transworld mx is that he is out but they don't go into details...

The first link in this tread has it...

I wonder what the crash was all about - another ryan sipes type deal with the scrub into the face of the jump or what...?

That sucks!!! I was really rootin for da Iceman especially now that he's on a Yami.