Sign in to follow this  

Recommendations on riding school

Anyone have suggestions for a good mx/off-road riding school in the Mid-Atlantic area. Looked at Rich Lafferty, TonyD's and Gary Bailey's.

Any others come to mind? We're intermediate riders and race C-class Hare Scrambles.

Anyone have suggestions for a good mx/off-road riding school in the Mid-Atlantic area. Looked at Rich Lafferty, TonyD's and Gary Bailey's.

Any others come to mind? We're intermediate riders and race C-class Hare Scrambles.

There is an off-road/enduro class coming in March that Mike Lafferty(7 time national enduro champ) puts on, it's 2.5 days long, and cost is about $800.00. It's located near Charlottesville V.A. here is the link:

www.ktmadventuretours.com

If I were from Virginia I would probably take Gary Bailey's school since his is in that area. I've taken Rich's school and it is good but Gary is a real master.

Bruce

Doug if the Lafferty school doesn't work out for you, Gary Bailey's school is at Lake Sugar Tree MX Park in Axton, Virginia. ( http://www.lakesugartree.com/ ) That place is top-notch. We had a hare scramble there for Round 1 in 05...I liked it more than Budds...the motocross track, and it has plenty of typical hare scramble singletrack. I believe he just has mx classes though.

If you'd like to enroll in B. Pollard's riding school I could get you a deal. Talk to my people for dates and times...:applause: