Sign in to follow this  

basic rider training - March 24th

Anybody else have any children they want to get professionally trained (kinda) or see if they like dirtbikes before buying one?

I'm headed down to Atlanta to send Cam thru basic rider training so he can get his MSF card so he can ride in MI. VERY basic training, but good none-the-less. Cody took it after riding for a few years, and he still learned a couple of things. $100 for one day of class and riding. Parent has to hang out, but you can watch it all and there is also a nice waiting room. Bring your own bike or use one of theirs for free.

Link for the training we're doing:

http://www.offroad-training.org/ftp/pub/DBSsignup.doc

Here's the main link:

http://www.offroad-training.org/

im in charleston if you ever wanna get together and ride some time. i wouldnt be able to keep up though lol. i got this 110cc pitbike. it has extremely good speed for its size tho. and im 15, been rideing for almost 2 years. so if u ever wanna do anything... hit me up :applause:

Goosedog, you said you might be interested in the intermediate class. The links and dates are the same, so it must be different teachers. My problem is that there isn't a kids intermediate class. I called and program rules/laws say they must be at least 12 years old to participate in the intermediate class, no flexibility. :applause: I don't remember how old Taylor is :applause: ...

Who else is from SC here? so far i just see me and you...
This isn't your post. If you dont' want to talk about training, then leave. Please troll elsewhere :applause:

This isn't your post. If you dont' want to talk about training, then leave. Please troll elsewhere :applause:

:applause:

faxed in the form this morning. He's all set for the 24th

I needed to get his done before summer. We're planning on heading up there for the 4th of july, so I want to get it taken care of pretty soon.

I needed to get his done before summer. We're planning on heading up there for the 4th of july, so I want to get it taken care of pretty soon.

Yeah I knew you had a time-frame, just thought I'd mention that I might take him once he's of age.

Oh and BTW, his grades are still below the dirtbike privilege point so we won't be seeing ya this weekend. :applause: