Sign in to follow this  

Dirtbiketv now on Comcast on Demand!

thought I would let everyone know that dirtbike tv now has shows on Comcast on demand. It appears it is only being offered in PA, NJ, DE, MD, DC, VA and not all of Comcast's footprint. It's under the sports & fitness section and you should find it from there. I believe there are about 6 episodes loaded and ready for viewing!

Junior

connman....from what I understand, it was a deal that was done with the Eastern Division only. CT would fall under the North Central division....who knows, maybe it will expand to all markets. I believe you can find the shows on google video.

junr

thought I would let everyone know that dirtbike tv now has shows on Comcast on demand. It appears it is only being offered in PA, NJ, DE, MD, DC, VA and not all of Comcast's footprint. It's under the sports & fitness section and you should find it from there. I believe there are about 6 episodes loaded and ready for viewing!

Junior

is this the same show??? ..

http://www.dirtbiketelevision.com/watch.html

I believe it is....looks like the same staff that were on the show. I haven't had a chance to watch too many, I only saw a few minutes of one episode and they were reviewing the KLX 250.

edit: I clicked on the link on their website and it is the same show.