Sign in to follow this  

Winston,Kernersville,Greensboro area riders

I will be riding at Trail Busters,in Summersville Sat. March the 2nd. myself and 2,3 others will be there, anyone interested in riding let me know, I will give you the phone number to Trail Busters, so you can get directions...Lets meet up. Small place about 200 plus acres on power lines...good place to go and mess around...fast trails. $ 10.00 to ride all day no rules. Anyone interested in area let me know??:applause:

I might be interested--I will let you know for sure when it gets closer.

hey n2blu,how are you? Anyways looks like good weather Saturday. I will be at Trailbusters at about 9:30am,Let me now if you want to come.

I live in Thomasville, but why havent I heard of this place? Can I get some more info? Thanks...

Because it is a private place,only a few know about it. It is privatly owned by a old school biker,and his wife. It is their property about 250 acres or so. They have cut trails,through some power lines and other property they own.

You can go through the trails within about 2hours easily.It is one of the only places you can ride legally in the area. Any time I dont fell up to riding at Brown,or Uwharrie(never been to Brushy) we go there to mess around.

I drive from GA so the 6 Hr trip often leaves me in no mood to drive to Brown.

I dont ride Uwharrie anymore because of the ********,no helmet wearing,4 wheel driving,wont get out of your way people that are there. Would like to go to Brushy one of these days,but still aint into paying 25.oo dollars to ride.

I visit family in Walnut Cove area,and would rather at times drive 20 minutes to this place and hang out all day. The people there are cool as hell and the rules are...as long as you are respectful to the owners,which as I said are old school bikers....You can pretty much do as you please,just be respectful.

So if you want more info....address,phone number than PM me. I will be off my computer after 3:00 pm today.