Sign in to follow this  

New YZ125s?

I am wanting to pick up a 05-06 YZ125 as a fun bike and I am in the market, but in SoCal the prices for the Yamahas are pretty crazy. I was wondering if any of you guys have recently purchased a YZ 125, or any 125, and how much you paid OTD. Im 15 years old, so hopefully I can afford one of these smokers.:applause: :applause:

yes, thanks so much. im 15 and i dont work, so im tryin to get a rough estimate on what im gonna be payin.

thanks so much guys. somehow i'll figure out how to get my hands on one. the lowest i saw was an 06 for 4200 and some dealer wanted 5200 for an 06. well hopefully ill join you guys with a yammi two smokee soon. long live the two stroke

believe me i would. im 15 and i cant pull of the school and the job. if i did, when would i ride?

believe me i would. im 15 and i cant pull of the school and the job. if i did, when would i ride?

I know what you mean. Where you live in CA? I'm in Carmichael and I go to school and work at a pizza place like 2 days a week, and not on weekends. It works out really good.

i work every schoolday on a farm and i ride when i get off at 6 and ride on the weekends. theres always time to ride, even at night