Sign in to follow this  

Tires for D37 GP's and Adelanto

I race the D37 Big 6 and also doing the Adelanto Grand Prix this weekend. I ride a 06 CRF 450R. I have tried a few tires for these uniqu events. I say unique becuase they are mostly sandy / rocky soil mixed in with 100mph street sections and some Motocross. Basicaly spread every gap tires are made for.

For the Adelanto Im trying to decide between the D756 Rear or Maxis Desert IT I have sitting in my garage brand new.

The only real negative to the Maxxis Desert IT is the weight. I will also be running 14-48 Gearing for this race as thier are many long streights and few tight sections. Im thinking that the combination of the weight of the Maxxis plus the tall gearing plus the 100% traction on the street portions will slow me down.

In D37 I race 4 Stroke Heavy.

Im racing in the Open Class for Adelanto, as my quad friends and family will be in town on Sunday. (otherwise would have done the 4stroke class on saterday. I have hit 95mph with the 14-48 at El mirage with my GPS. Top speed does not mean much but the adelanto has some 1/2 mile streights

In D37 I race 4 Stroke Heavy.

Im racing in the Open Class for Adelanto, as my quad friends and family will be in town on Sunday. (otherwise would have done the 4stroke class on saterday. I have hit 95mph with the 14-48 at El mirage with my GPS. Top speed does not mean much but the adelanto has some 1/2 mile streights

I'll be running 756's for Adelanto(mostly sand)15/45 over 100mph:thumbsup: on my CR500T-2

Two 2nd place finishes last year in SR NOV & OPEN NOV

This year SR AMA sat and Open AMA on sunday:thumbsup: heading out friday morning #53 w/yellow plates white plastic:thumbsup:

ADELANTO IS MOSTLY SPEED:thumbsup:

mx-horiz.jpg