Sign in to follow this  

J Belle's debut in "A" class FTR HS last weekend

factoryhonda21, hope you get to ride gatorback, weather should be perfect. be prepared for ALOT of elevation changes and some WOT across the lime rock beds. it will also run 95% of the mx track but no sx track

john

senior c #27

I just thought he was really nice to wipe the mud away from the camera for the rest of us to enjoy :applause:

Ya he probably had at least second place at least if he didn't ride with one hand from wiping the camera for us. I was there racing too, muddy in alot of different places. Good job Jonathan.

Bravo, Bravo........

That was the finest vid I have ever seen on this board. It doesn't get any better then that. Really a great vid and it didn't have any lame music. Just the fine sound of a engine racing. Again Bravo. This should be a lesson on how to post a racing vid.

Well done. Best I have ever seen and I have seen many. Excellent work.

I was so happy when he finally passed that guy on the kawi. that was a sweet race and I loved that ktm. How much time do they get to prerun the course???????:applause:

Good job Jonathon!!

Thanks for the footage.

When I watch that it's Soooo open compared to the harescambles here in TN.

It looks easier but it's just so decieving!!!

Bama I live up here in Jacksonville Beach and I want to get involved in the FTR hare scrambles, how do I get involved? Any help appreciated.