Sign in to follow this  

New MX Boots

I just bought a new pair of thor quadrant boots. I take shoe size 11, so I ordered boot size 11. When i put the boots on they are a a little snug on my feet. I am just wondering if the boots will loosen up on the feet or or should i send them back and get a size 12?

Not sure if i can send them back though....i cut the tag thing off them...can you just sting that back on and send them back?

snug is good, u have to break them in....but do u have some space for ur toes....also its also about rider preference, some people like them big, some like them to be exact fit

depending on where you bought them from you should be able to return them for a size 12.

I made the same error with my Oxtars. :applause: I had to pay for shipping both ways so, I really didn't save any money but, I got the boots I wanted.

Thor is one of the few boot brands I don't think I've ever had, so I don't know how they fit, but most boots are very snug at the beginning (my last pair of Tech 8's were especially difficult, barely get my foot in). Like Racer 24 said, make sure there's room for your toes, though. :applause:

Yeah, I have space for my toes its just that it kinda snug right where your toes bend kinda thing lol....i think i keep these pair a they'll probably loosen up some.