Sign in to follow this  

Anyone running tall seats here?

If you are please post pictures and what brand you have or where you got it. Im thinking about getting one. Also does it improve handling for taller guys or makes it a bit worse?

SDG Tall Seat

Makes it easier to stand up and sit down. You can get it at the TT store, or like my old bike: Ebay.

Also makes it easier to sit up on the tank

SDG Tall Seat

Makes it easier to stand up and sit down. You can get it at the TT store, or like my old bike: Ebay.

Also makes it easier to sit up on the tank

what about cornerning? since you rwill be sitting up higher wont that move up center of gravity a bit? do you know if at TT store they have a black blue to look like stock?

Look at www.gutsracing.com also. I've had them do seats for me in the past and I've been happy with the results. In fact, I just bought a tall/soft from them last week but I haven't installed it yet. That is this weekend's project.

I've found the guts too soft for track riding, you just sink in too far and you can't move around easily.

Sure, you sit up hither on the corners, but you should be sittin on the corner of the seat anyways (on top of the bike, not to the side)