conejo trail riders

Is anybody familiar with this club? I rode with them and was a member about 3 or 4 years ago. I am now back into dirt riding and REALLY want to join up with CTR again. They are great people who put on marked course ride events in the Mojave Desert.

I have tried every permutation of Conejo Trail Riders on the internet and cannot find a website. I have looked through my files, and can't find an old roster or anything. Do they still exist? Can someone give me a number or email or web address?

Thanks,

Jeff

TT member 9Lives belongs to this club. I went on one of there rides out at the Spangler hills this last Sat. and had a good time. Your right about the peep's. They seem like a real nice bunch. PM 9lives for more info, or he will probably pipe in here soon.:applause:

Are you out there Walt?

Hey Larry yes I had read the post but it was after Jeff had already PM'd me asking for the information. Send him everything he'll need and invited him to ride with us at the next club weekend on 3/17. FYI I also made the condo reservation for the Moab trip.

Thanks, guys. I am going to call Mary right now. What happened to their web site?

Ooh, Moab sounds good. Never been.

Thanks, guys. I am going to call Mary right now. What happened to their web site?

Ooh, Moab sounds good. Never been.

I believe they still have one but it's a for members only site.

Never been to Moab either this will be a first. After seeing the helmet cam video that LTK300 Larry had of his last trip there decided it was a must do ride.

Jeff where do you live and what level rider do you consider yourself to be? We ride all the time and if you're a Intermediate/Advanced Intermediate or better rider you'd be welcome to join us.

Hey Larry yes I had read the post but it was after Jeff had already PM'd me asking for the information. Send him everything he'll need and invited him to ride with us at the next club weekend on 3/17. FYI I also made the condo reservation for the Moab trip.

Cool.

Let me know how it goes out at Adilanto.

Still look'n for that Cleghorn report, but hey, I know even you get too busy sometimes. LOL

I believe they still have one but it's a for members only site.

Never been to Moab either this will be a first. After seeing the helmet cam video that LTK300 Larry had of his last trip there decided it was a must do ride.

Jeff where do you live and what level rider do you consider yourself to be? We ride all the time and if you're a Intermediate/Advanced Intermediate or better rider you'd be welcome to join us.

Thanks for the invitation. I live in Marin County, 20 miles North of San Francisco, out in the woods. I just got back into dirt biking about 3 months ago after a 3 year lapse. I got an '07 450EXC and am having a blast. I have been getting out almost every weekend since, and I feel faster and more smooth and in control than ever. I guess I would say that I am intermediate to advanced. My buddy in San Diego is the #1 district 38 desert racer vet expert and I can sort of stick with him. I always did the "A" loops on CTR rides. I don't crash as much as I used to! Where are you?

conejo.... is that the conejo valley, thousand oaks, CA????

Yes. That is the epicenter for the club, but they have members from all over the West. I was one of the farthest away guys to regularly ride with them. Most of the rides are 400 to 500 miles from my house.

• Like 1

Thanks for the invitation. I live in Marin County, 20 miles North of San Francisco, out in the woods. I just got back into dirt biking about 3 months ago after a 3 year lapse. I got an '07 450EXC and am having a blast. I have been getting out almost every weekend since, and I feel faster and more smooth and in control than ever. I guess I would say that I am intermediate to advanced. My buddy in San Diego is the #1 district 38 desert racer vet expert and I can sort of stick with him. I always did the "A" loops on CTR rides. I don't crash as much as I used to! Where are you?

Hi Jeff

I live in Riverside but also have a second home out in Newberry Springs which is just east of Barstow. Your welcome to ride with us but man that's a long way to travel. Let me know what CTR dates your going to hit.

Walt

On 2/23/2007 at 11:18 AM, LeadDoggy said:

hey  myself and my family became members in 1970  I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT MARY  BURMIESTER 

On 1/22/2019 at 4:52 AM, Adrian450x said:

I live in Simi and would like to see about ctr also

I don't think it's the Conejo you're thinking of...

Hey I'm in TO! How do I get in touch with the club.

Yes. That is the epicenter for the club, but they have members from all over the West. I was one of the farthest away guys to regularly ride with them. Most of the rides are 400 to 500 miles from my house.

On 1/21/2019 at 9:27 PM, Laura Brakebill said:

hey  myself and my family became members in 1970  I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT MARY  BURMIESTER 

Laura I was a member back in the 70's also. I remember the Brakebills maybe your brother or dad. The Miller Family

My husband is john Brakebill  His father name is PAUL

On 2/23/2007 at 11:18 AM, LeadDoggy said:

• Like 1