IMS SS pegs

Looks great! As an FYI though, when I was having startign trouble on my 250, I was kicking alot. With these new pegs, one day I look down and there is a big hole in my right kicking boot from where it was hitting these new sharp IMS pegs. Seems to be very specific issue witht he the design/angle of the CRF kick start relative to the boot.

In the end, I took a grinder to the the outer spikes of the IMS right foot peg to round them off - to save the new boots I had to buy. FYI.

Do they tear your boot up kicking the bike? They would seem to be safer than these slippery Fastways I've got here.

There is something funky and specific to the design of the CRFs that make boot contact with pegs more likely on kick start. now, if you are a vet mechanic like Fred, your bike will fire on first kick and you wont have a problem. :applause:

BTW: any one triwed those rotating PowerPegz

There is something funky and specific to the design of the CRFs that make boot contact with pegs more likely on kick start. now, if you are a vet mechanic like Fred, your bike will fire on first kick and you wont have a problem. :applause:

BTW: any one triwed those rotating PowerPegz

Actually, my bike is trained to start just by telling it to. No need to kick.?

Those PowerPegz look interesting. How about you buy a set and be the gunea pig?:applause: