Sign in to follow this  

Crow Hill track

I was wondering if anyone has tried this place yet, and how it compares to MX-207? I am looking for another place to practice...getting too old to race! I live in NH and places to ride are getting slim. Any good practice tracks within a reasonable distance from NH?

Crow Hill is an awsome place to ride,been there,and liked it. The owners are putting in alot of effort into this facility.Go enjoy it this season.

We have talked about it, but haven't made it yet. What do you like about it best? Does it compare to MX-207?

I Have ridden Both of these tracks, I like crow hill better it is a lot faster than 207 It is well worth the trip its just the hours that suck

when you say faster, do you mean like Uxbridge used to be? That was one of my favorite places to ride.

I read no loud pipes,do I have to ditch my MRD and put the stock exhaust on to go there?

You dont have to worry about a loud pipe at crow hill stroked you just have to worry about getting smoked by my yamaha but you already know about that anyway. I wish uxbridge would open up again, it was one of my favorite places to ride also and it was close. but crow hill is twice the size of uxbridge it is a great track and it is faster than uxbridge.

You dont have to worry about a loud pipe at crow hill stroked you just have to worry about getting smoked by my yamaha but you already know about that anyway. I wish uxbridge would open up again, it was one of my favorite places to ride also and it was close. but crow hill is twice the size of uxbridge it is a great track and it is faster than uxbridge.
Yes I do, the Yama-ha,ha,ha was smoking pretty bad that day. :applause: I thought you bought a four stroke? I'll ride behind you for the first couple of laps to pick up the parts that fall off your bike, after that I can't promise anything!!:applause:

I read no loud pipes,do I have to ditch my MRD and put the stock exhaust on to go there?

get the quiet insert from Dave, its sounds like stock again and you wont notice the 1 hp loss unless your Stuart or RC.

Hey stroked you should probably stick to riding that crf 80 you finally found a bike you can handle well almost handle

Hey stroked you should probably stick to riding that crf 80 you finally found a bike you can handle well almost handle

That 80 cooks!!:applause: What a fun little bike!

Your just jealous I smoked you on that CRF150R:cry: Wait till next week when I unleash the BEAST, UN-CORKED!!!!!!!!!!!:applause: