Help Me..huge Argument...

No quad will keep up with a bike. Face it, your buddy's a cross dresser.:applause: Either find a new riding buddy or buy him some make-up to match his new ride.:applause:

Haha that line about a cross dresser is awesome - and I agree tell him if he wants to ride couches then you'll be glad to roost him all day long. Just don't bring that shit to the track cause it'll make you look bad

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be limited to the tracks and trails you both ride because of the quad but then again on a long easy ride he can bring a cooler full of "refreshments". The quad is slower than most bikes. Before he decides to buy a quad MAKE HIME ride a big bore cycle. That will pucker up most mens butts. If he decides to buy the quad anyway make sure he doesn't fall in with the quad crowd and stop wearing helmets.

hahaha i can't wait to show his all this stuff...i've never even ridden a big before but just know from this site and from the searches i've done just how amazingly fast these things are. I'd love to test ride one with him there or buy mine before he's actually gone out and purchase a 4 wheel couch just to show him what im talking about...

on any trail that actually matters, a crf150 will spank a raptor all day. that's because real men ride singletrack, and lardass quads don't fit on singletrack. the end. if your friend buys a quad, just kick him to the curb and start hanging out with someone cool.

I was getting ready to post, untill I read this... couldn't say it any better. :applause:

Draw a chalk line 1/4 mile long. Put a big X in the middle (@ 1/8 mile). You get on one end of the chalk line and your buddy on the other. On someone's mark, you and your buddy race toward the big X. Let us know who wins.

just better hope they stick to their respective sides, or it could get messy when they get to the X. :applause: .... :applause:

Let him buy the quad and you buy the 426 or even better a crf450r. Take him to all your fun mx riding areas with some good single tracks and ditch him in the single tracks for a little bit, then comeback out and let him know how much fun it was. He will be sad and regret the quad. They are fun on sand because it is easier to rest but riding trails he will be lagging far behind and wishing he had the bike. Somebody said the right thing earlier have him carry the cooler of refreshments and call him your honey

Let him buy the quad and you buy the 426 or even better a crf450r. Take him to all your fun mx riding areas with some good single tracks and ditch him in the single tracks for a little bit, then comeback out and let him know how much fun it was. He will be sad and regret the quad. They are fun on sand because it is easier to rest but riding trails he will be lagging far behind and wishing he had the bike. Somebody said the right thing earlier have him carry the cooler of refreshments and call him your honey

Hahahaha! :applause: I second that:D

Why does every1 make quads seem bad on here? that makes us dirtbike riders seem ignorant

a quads can keep up with a bike and beat a bike, ive seen it all to many times

A quad can't even go 90% of the places I ride, so "keeping up" isn't even an option. Quads aren't "bad" they just aren't as good as a bike.. much more limitted.