Sign in to follow this  

kx250f

Im thinking about getting a 250f either yamaha, honda, or kawasaki. Im either going to get a new 07 or used or left over 06 im not sure yet. I know that the kawasaki is one of the fastest but how is the reliability compared to the yamaha and honda? Is there more maintence involved with the kawasaki?

same maintence i would believe...but rumor has it that yami's are more reliable...but i have the 07 kx250f...it kicks ass..it's ur choice, just choose a color, wat ever bike u end up with will be good as long as u take care of it

good luck on finding a leftover 06'. I havnt seen one of those since about october!!!!!!!!!!!

I would get the kxf some people say the yzf's are slow (they havent really changed any thing in the motor since 03) and some people say the crf's has valve problems. On my crf450 all I had was problems every ride I had to adjust and replace the valves and piston. Every one that I know that owns a kxf hasent had any problems with it, and I have both the 07 250f and 450f and I think there the best bike's I have ever owned or ridden.:applause: :applause:

I would get the kxf some people say the yzf's are slow (they havent really changed any thing in the motor since 03) and some people say the crf's has valve problems. On my crf450 all I had was problems every ride I had to adjust and replace the valves and piston. Every one that I know that owns a kxf hasent had any problems with it, and I have both the 07 250f and 450f and I think there the best bike's I have ever owned or ridden.:applause: :applause:

yea dude, ive been with kawi since i was like 9 with the kx65,

the KX250F( or at least on this site) is reverred as the best 250F out there for 06/07 as far as overall performance/reliability, i rode a 07' today( for the first time :applause: ) and it was awesome. definetly look into buying this bike.

I have a midly modified 06 kx250f and it absolutely rocks!! All the mods were by choice because i had the extra money and lots of free time this winter. I would recommend the kawi to anyone but all the bikes are awesome bikes. None really have to many problems. If you take care of them and keep up on the maitence they TELL you to watch you can't go wrong!!