Sign in to follow this  

Instructional Video for us Trail Riders

Seems like all the instructional books & videos I've seen have been geared to the MX crowd. Sure, I've learned a few things! Alot of things. :applause:

But 2nd to taking at actual riding class and reading this forum on a regular basis has been this video I've been turned onto.

Dirt Wise with Shane Watts.

Not a sales pitch. Not spam. Just a simple recommendation from bloke to another. Check it out, you'll be glad you did, I know I was. :applause:

I'm even starting to talk like an Aussie!

Where can I get it? Approximate price? What kind of things does it go over?

I know there's a few areas where I could definitely use some help, I'd be interested in getting this.

Seems like all the instructional books & videos I've seen have been geared to the MX crowd. Sure, I've learned a few things! Alot of things. :applause:

But 2nd to taking at actual riding class and reading this forum on a regular basis has been this video I've been turned onto.

Dirt Wise with Shane Watts.

Not a sales pitch. Not spam. Just a simple recommendation from bloke to another. Check it out, you'll be glad you did, I know I was. :applause:

I'm even starting to talk like an Aussie!

I've been looking for this type of video for some time. Thanks for the suggestion.

So did you guys get it from that web site or pick it up in a MC shop? How long is it?

I got mine from Ebay, cheapest price! Think I paid $26 delivered. They may even have it here at the TT store.

Just Google it, I think I got about 30 different sites selling it. :applause:

Its about 1 1/2 hours long. Plenty of info. Almost too much. It's gonna take a long time to digest this whole thing. He starts with the basics and works up to advanced techniques. :applause:

I've got a trip to the dreaded Praire City just to do some drills in the parking lot. :lol:

It's too bad all these things cost money. I might see if I can rent it from a local video store. I know of a few that have things like this... :applause:

The Mrs watched it and now she is doing stoppies everytime we stop along the trail :applause::eek::lol:

Hehe that sold me:thumbsup:..... Broke my post virginity :lol:

Dam you people!!!

Just ordered off sportsflicks.com $26 delivered....

Had a coupon for Amazon I was trying to use for $15 but the only copy on there was $32 - did not even click on that to see what tax and shipping might be.

Just ordered mine. My girlfriend and I will both be watching it. Thanks for the recommendation!

Just ordered off sportsflicks.com $26 delivered....

THAT was fast!

Ordered it up Friday night, showed up in Mondays mail!

BTW - I used the least expensive shipping option - through the mail.