Sign in to follow this  

Possible Arizona Races/Series?

I've been trying to find some sort of pitbike races in AZ. So far I only know of one that is a series I'm in. But hardly any pitbike racers are in it.

Anyway, for anyone that knows ET Motopark in Gilbert, they used to have a pitbike track and run some night races. That track doesn't exist there anymore.

So I contacted ET and asked them if they could start something up again, but on the 80's track. They said they are in the middle of redesigning it and would talk after they finish. they also said they have asked for feedback on more pitbike races but hasn't received much.

I'm putting this email out to all local or even non-local pitbikers to see if there is anyone else in AZ that would be interested.

My idea is to do something like the series I'm in now at Speedworld. for like 6 months, once a month have a race and track the points till the end of the season. It would be for fun and for a trophy, new gear, or something. Maybe just an open class and a stock class, or even by level of experience?

If anyone out there that would HONESTLY be interested please post it here or discuss your thoughts.

Thanks!

We would love to help as much as possible, Maybe we can through in some parts etc... see what we can get going. Let me know...

866-686-7869