Sign in to follow this  

Outlaw Bike Reviews..

I was checking out a bunch of bikes from Outlaw and below the bikes description , it has a place for people who bought the bike to leave a review. There are only 3 reviews period! I know a bunch of people from here bought bikes there,, where's your review? The two guys who did a write up on the SSR C4 did a really good write up & would actually be helpful to a buyer. Then one guy bought a Pitster X2 or X2R & said " It looks Good",,,, DUH, we've seen them! If you have a model that you bought there,, leave a review. What do you like? Hate? Whats needed? What type of riding is it used for? Good,,Bad,,or other, it would help people make choices on the bike they bought. Its just a thought & I know future buyers will appreciate your time,, I know I would. Especially if the reviews were as fair as the two on the SSR C4...:applause::cry: What do you think,:lol: good idea? Or STFU:bonk: ...

P.S. Dont hold back, you wont hurt my feelings:cry: :applause:

I need to get a hold of the new SSR 88 and review it:thumbsup:

We should have one in our grubby lil hands soon. Jon if you want to pick one up, drop me a line and work something out with you.

I need to get a hold of the new SSR 88 and review it:thumbsup:

:applause: Yes you do! I thought you did a good job and painted a realistic picture on your C4 review,, good job brother!!:applause:

Word!!! Great idea. We would love for customers to post reviews about the bikes they have purchased form us. Thank you for bringing it up.

Your very welcome...:applause:

I think it would be a great idea for Outlaw guys to do their own little write ups on the bikes. I'm sure that might be a conflict of interest but it's always nice to hear what the guys who sell them think of their product. I've been coming here ever since I started researching my X2 I bought last year. I even have spoken to someone over at outlaw on the phone a year ago, on a sunday even if I remember right. I commend you guys on the fabulous support you have given this forum and the pitbike industry. I have been eyeing that Sikk trailcross thing for a while so you might hear from me closer to summertime.

Thanks for the help.

I think it would be a great idea for Outlaw guys to do their own little write ups on the bikes. I'm sure that might be a conflict of interest but it's always nice to hear what the guys who sell them think of their product. I've been coming here ever since I started researching my X2 I bought last year. I even have spoken to someone over at outlaw on the phone a year ago, on a sunday even if I remember right. I commend you guys on the fabulous support you have given this forum and the pitbike industry. I have been eyeing that Sikk trailcross thing for a while so you might hear from me closer to summertime.

Thanks for the help.

We try to help out the best we can. We do love the sport and the most of the people in it.

I have been thinking about a adding pros and cons type summary on each bikes description page. That will cut back on the need for people to contact us, not that we mind, but it will make it easier to compare models. May be something we will start to work on.