Sign in to follow this  

Help a guy our in Broken Arrow Area?

Hey all, I am in need of a place to park my 5th wheel camper for a few months while I am commuting to and from Wichita Kansas. I am hoping to live out of it from March thru May if I can get it done cheaper than an apartment. I would be willing to pay rent to someone with an empty RV pad with hookups. I have a couple of apartments lined out at about $400-$500 per month, and was hoping that I might find some RV park or personal RV parking where I could stay for closer to $250 or $300. Can anyone help me out? I would like to be within about 20 minutes of the Ford Motor Company plant in Broken Arrow if at all possible. I am needing to move down there March 2,3 weekend. Any and all information and help will be appreciated. Thanks,

Josh

You might to find an internet yellow pages and search for some trailer parks in broken arrow, coweta, tulsa, or catoosa... That would probably be your best bet for short term "livable" parking. I know there's a couple places along I-44 heading out of town towards Joplin, but I don't know if they allow you to actually stay in the trailer.

What brings you to the glass plant? My dad was a superintendant there, and my buddies dad just took over my dad's position after he retired last year. My buddy just started on there a couple weeks back as well. Also, my brother in law is a welder out there. My dad sent me off to the Escape/F-150 plant in k.c,mo but I took the buy out and I'm down in Florida now attending MMI. Hope all goes well for you there, my dad would never allow me to work there because he didn't think the plant would last more than 5 more years (I wanted to get on out there when I got out of school 7 years ago, so he sent me to k.c.)

Hey Crash, thanks for the suggestion. I will look into it. I am not going to work for Ford, the company I work for is FlightSafety International. They are in the same complex as the Ford plant there on Hemlock Circle. I am transferring down there to get off of the night shift and move up a little in the world. I will be a field service engineer and I will work a normal mans day schedule for a change. I have been on the night shift for a little over 9 years now, it is going to be a very welcome change. Anyway, thanks again and when you get back into Tulsa maybe we can go ride sometime.

Josh