Sign in to follow this  

Socks

I just thought I would share what I find to be nice moto socks. Finally AXO is making moto socks that have cool patterns and dont fit too tight! I bought some for my son, daughter and myself. Its great cause now my son wont take my socks because he forgot and left his in his bag P U! Thor makes a great summer sock (its gray) lot of ventalation. And the Axo sock is a good winter one. I had some fox socks a one time I hated! Didnt fit well and almost itchy. Now with my new knee gaurds one of my riding buddies is insisting I get those stocking type socks that reach the thigh. Yuck! I dont want them and I dont know that I will NEED them because of my new kneegaurds. My kneegaurds are then new hinged Thor ones. I like em! Although that was in the store when I was dropping and sliding across the floor testing them out haha! j/k I wanted to though. i hope the new kneegaurds arent so bulky that they fit too tight in my riding pants. I hate things too tight. Especially my riding pants! lately I have had to keep the top button undone cause Ive gained weight...yuck! And I noticed that my favorite TLD pants largest size available is 11/12 Im sorry but that is just stupid of TLD, it least go up to 13/14. If I didnt pack that extra fat on my damn hips Id be a 9/10. If they had more of the stretch fabric in a better places on the pants the size I have would be fine. My Fox pants size 14 are too big.

check out the socks http://motorhelmets.com/htm-apparels/axo/c-apparel-axo-offroad-socks.htm

• Like 1

I dont see the flower pattern or skull one's but they have em and I love em!

you could always get the knee socks for under your pads/braces. They work good if you dont like wearing the tall socks :applause: After you put on your knee pads/braces you just roll the top of the sock over your pads and they wont rub, it also helps keep em in place..

Like these...

CS03.jpg

I used the stocking for true knee braces but for the Thor double hinged knee guards (I had the L's, got rid of them because they're too bulky) you shouldn't need the stockings.

I've 3 pairs of MSR and they are oh so comfy! Especially when it is cold out. I'll be looking into some that aren't quite so warm soon. Thanks for the link!

I just got the fox women's ones. Tried them out in the race and were really comfortable. Not too tight or thin. Pretty comfy.

Sorry, I know it's horse gear, but if you want some nice socks to wear under boots, I really like to get a pair or two of these:

http://www.statelinetack.com/global/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441807519&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302050557&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=2534374302050478&bmUID=1172258459689&itemNo=1&Ntt=socks&In=Horse&previousText=socks&N=156695

They've got some crazy color combos. And nothing is tighter (as in uncomfortable) than a pair of english riding boots.

I'm so confused:confused:...couldn't figure how my cat became a thread topic.....

Terrible isn't it? Bad enough we shell out for the bike/ helmet/boots/cp/gloves and goggles...now we need all the OTHER goodies!:applause: