Sign in to follow this  

enduro roll chart program for mac?

Does anyone know of a enduro roll chart program for mac?

yes, I know it's there for pcs, and I don't have an intel mac

or pc eml program, so it has to be mac ....

I suppose I could always go and try to spreadsheet it? .......

I downloaded the program but I can't open it. Its in the start/programs file but none of the icons that are showing up will open the program. Any ideas?

I downloaded the program but I can't open it. Its in the start/programs file but none of the icons that are showing up will open the program. Any ideas?

not a clue as to why it doesn't work .... it's pc stuff after all, right? (ouch) .... though I did find someone that did create a roll chart for the long course at the enduro event that I'm doing sunday, the SideWinder. Go check out this link to the enduro forum and look for Ken's post and pdf attachment. You can then contact him with some questions. I'm sure the others there are curious too!

http://www.texasoffroad.net/forum_php/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=clubs_amsa_public&Number=416278&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

So, did you successfully install the program first? It's got a really strange Installer program that I was leery of. I just unzipped (extracted) the zipped files to the same folder the Installer program was in, closed the Installer and then ran Setup.exe from that folder.

The Roll Chart program runs fine for me, tho it doesn't do what I want it to...

John Davies

Spokane WA

So, did you successfully install the program first? It's got a really strange Installer program that I was leery of. I just unzipped (extracted) the zipped files to the same folder the Installer program was in, closed the Installer and then ran Setup.exe from that folder.

The Roll Chart program runs fine for me, tho it doesn't do what I want it to...

John Davies

Spokane WA

Sorry John, I'm on an older mac, not a pc, so that program won't run for me (unless I had an "intel" mac, which can run both pc and mac software)

btw, I'm guessing that this program is for "Enduro" Events, not DP rides.