Sign in to follow this  

Rekluse

Whats the big deal about this rekluse clutch. ive never tried one, heard alot of good about them but how exactly does it work. Also would it be good for mx...i race a crf450. Thanks a bundle.

put it this way bud----i just bought one last year for my 03----then i just bought another a week ago for my 07----it is that good!!!!!!

OOOOO LA LAAAA!!! Ive got an 03..so i guess ill go talk to the old bald guy who works on my bike. Whats the price like, in canadian dollars.

ready.........................................629 usd's

i know you just got the pro so is the 629 for the pro ?? also is there no clutch adjuster needed for the pro like the z start ? thanks, scott

I am old school and balked at the rekluse....until I rode with one installed. If you ride single track you can ride 1-2 gears higher since you dont worry about stalling in tight turns. Im getting one for my 03 soon.......

I have a guy buying my genIII so i bought the pro Ive had the gen 3 in bike since new basically other than the occasional stalling problem I would not ride without this clutch again. Im very happy with it.Im sure there will be a few teething pains for myself with the Pro but no biggie just swap springs and balls til i get it to where i like it. having the external adjuster is a nice way to go as you can vary stall from moto to trails . I may do this for the pro as well just not sure how well it would work.