Sign in to follow this  

2007 CRF250R pipes

What is the best single or dual aftermarket pipe for my bike? I ride at the Vet Intermediate level. How much difference between the whole system vs. just the silencer?

Does anyone have any dyno charts to support their choices?

i have only ridden with the fmf duals and the fmf single but between the two i like the single better, it hits harder off the bottom and carries good power all the way through. i'll sell you my duals and y pipe for 400$ if you want to try it :applause:

The DR.D Lowboy single is the best pipe around for the CRF250 from what I've heard.

I have this pipe and LOVE it. It made a tremendous difference in the way the bike runs. It has a much better pull through the bottom and mid and also doesn't flatten out on top like it did stock. I was really surprised, it seemed to make the bike run much better everywhere. Not to mention it came with a quiet core and a spark arrestor that I can throw in when I go to the woods and was a bargain in price. I race the Vet Intermediate class too, so my bet is you'd like it.

I checked around and found that DR.D does in fact have one of the best pipes made for the CRF250r. Mine is sitting at home while I'm sitting here at college though...:applause: My dealership told me that just about everybody is puttin a single on the bikes though, if that helps any.

I just ordered (literally) a White Brothers Carbon Pro II single system, stainless header for my 07. Brand new for $550 out the door taxes and all. :applause:

I am done until next winter when I do the top end and get my suspension done, hehe.

:applause:

I just ordered (literally) a White Brothers Carbon Pro II single system, stainless header for my 07. Brand new for $550 out the door taxes and all. :applause:

I am done until next winter when I do the top end and get my suspension done, hehe.

that's interesting...Jobber on that exhaust is 585....so you ripped someone off good.

i have only ridden with the fmf duals and the fmf single but between the two i like the single better, it hits harder off the bottom and carries good power all the way through. i'll sell you my duals and y pipe for 400$ if you want to try it :applause:

i have fmf dual slipons. would the mid pipe fit with the stock header?? if so...how much would you sell the mid pipe for if u wanted 2

how do u have so much money to buy 2 exhausts to see which 1 is better at 1200$$ each........

I could have thought of something wayy better for that much

Is this offer available on the internet?????

Is this offer available on the internet?????

Unfortunately it is not and the price I get is a direct result of having a great relationship with my local dealer (and growing up with owner :applause: )

I will give a full report when I get it on, etc. :applause:

Can U fit every of the mentioned single-pipes with stock side numberplates? or should I expect to run a 450/2005 right side plate?