Sign in to follow this  

Fly 805 gear

I am looking at getting another set of gear this weekend, and was looking at the Fly 805 gear. Has anyone used the stuff? From what I can tell it looks pretty good for the price. Currently, my main set of gear is the 06 no fear elektron and love the stuff, will the 805 be to cheap compared to the no fear. Thanks

I've had fly 805 boots for 3 years, very cheap and very good/durable. I also got their knee pads which are awesome.

the boots though fit the bill, very good for the money.

I haven't used it but I ride with a couple of guys that have the new 805 stuff and love it (they don't have the boots though). They used to wear No Fear and Thor gear and havent had any negative commemts at all about the Fly stuff. It seems to be holding up well too...

I've had the fly 805 gear for a year and a half and by far it's the best gear I've used period It's much better than my fox 180 gear very comfortable an inexspensive

I've had the fly 805 gear for a year and a half and by far it's the best gear I've used period It's much better than my fox 180 gear very comfortable an inexspensive

You can get pants and jersey for $55.00 right now from

rockymountainatv.com/. Of course I found that right after I paid twice that much. Still cheaper than most gear, only worn it once but it seemed OK.

I'm impressed with my 805 pants and jersey. The stiches seem strong and the material is thick where it needs to be. Got them for Christmas so time will tell if they are durable or not.

Thanks for the imput. I just ordered a set of the 805 today, and I guess I will see what I think of it when it gets in next week.

Myself and brother in law both have 805 gear and boots. He had a buckle break on his, mine never had a problem with. If your a every day rider not a hardcore racer I think the 805 gear is the best bang for the buck.

if you wear knee braces, it'll be tight. otherwise, i like them alot.