Sign in to follow this  

Best 2002 xr 400 shop manual?

The Haynes should work for any newer bike, but the best is the factory shop manual. It's online in PDF format to download, I'll try to find it for ya.

Get the Honda service manual. I think you can even download a copy somewhere, but the paper one is worth the money. If you find a PDF or something printing it out and putting it in a binder would be nice. Then you could replace the greasy pages.

Thanks, everyone. A guy is going to try to email me the file... If that doesn't work, I'll just throw down for the Honda manual... thanks again. -drk

Did you check the link I posted?

Not to steal a bro's thread here but, milje, where'd you find that source? I'd love to find one for my 95 XR600R. Very handy, those PDFs.

Thanks, milje. I checked it out, and that's definately the way to go. I'll have to sneak into a friends house though and use his printer 'cause mine sucks and the pictures come out all grainy.....-drk

Thanks, milje. I checked it out, and that's definately the way to go. I'll have to sneak into a friends house though and use his printer 'cause mine sucks and the pictures come out all grainy.....-drk

Save a tree and print it on both sides of the paper if you can. It's a lot nicer too cause it will fit in a small binder, etc.