Sign in to follow this  

Baja Race Packages?

I don't for Moto, but I do for buggys- WideOpenBaja.com. They also have great vacation packages where you can drive the course in one of the cars and stay at 4 star resorts in the evening....

Tim at Bajabound is a class act!I've never used his services,but I did the 500 in 06.Our team was parked next to his group at the hotel.I had the chance to talk to some guys from Indiana that were racing on one of his bikes.They seemed to be having a blast.I see your from South Carolina.No matter what doing a baja race properly it will cost you a ton of money.Go for it!They help you with prerunning,all the logistics,everything.It will be one of the coolest things you will ever do!Ride safe:ride:

Tim at Bajabound is a class act!I've never used his services,but I did the 500 in 06.Our team was parked next to his group at the hotel.I had the chance to talk to some guys from Indiana that were racing on one of his bikes.They seemed to be having a blast.I see your from South Carolina.No matter what doing a baja race properly it will cost you a ton of money.Go for it!They help you with prerunning,all the logistics,everything.It will be one of the coolest things you will ever do!Ride safe:ride:

Yup, that's what I was thinking. Racing Baja just for the experience is one of those "must do" in life things.