Sign in to follow this  

2007 Tc 250 Pics - Mx Bike

Here are a few pics of my new 2007 TC 250. If the weather would start cooperating, maybe I could get out and get this thing dirty (as much as I hate to say it). This bike has been prepped by Hall's Cycles and certainly a powerplant for a "small" bike. Some mods include Full Leo Vince Titanium exhaust system w/ carbon can, ASV levers, Pro Taper bars, Moose bar ends, Fastway footpegs, fully serviced and prepped suspension by "the man himself" Jay Hall, full bike graphics kit by Bike Graphix, and of course some other things that can't be mentioned (shop secrets) :applause: . I just picked up the '07 TC 450 today and will have it looking just like this bike by this weekend after installing everything. I will post pictures of the big boy once it is ready. Thanks for looking. Oh yeah, never posted pictures so I hope it works out!!

Blake

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

Dan Hirner at Bike Graphix in Kansas City did them. I had them do my last years graphics on my Hondas and he then agreed to go ahead and get templates for these new Husky's. His stuff is 22 mil thick with some CRAZY sticky 3m glue on it. NO JOKE, these are by far the best lasting graphics I have ever used. I was just looking at the new Dirt Rider and noticed that Factory Effex is only using 18 mil. Their website is www.bikegraphix.com. If any of you are interested and talk to Dan, please mention that Blake Young referred you. I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys.

Sweet looking bike. :applause: Did you trim the front fender? I'm a fender trimmer as well as I like the pointy look.

K

After having ridden CRF's for so long and getting use to that view of a CRF fender from behind the bars, it seemed to me that the stock Husky fender was REALLY wide for some reason. That is an Acerbis white front fender for an '05 '06 CRF motorcycle. I had to put 2 nylon shims in the rear holes that I also had to drill out a little bit. I love the looks of it now AND more importantly I feel right at home now while sitting on the bike. See ya.

After having ridden CRF's for so long and getting use to that view of a CRF fender from behind the bars, it seemed to me that the stock Husky fender was REALLY wide for some reason. That is an Acerbis white front fender for an '05 '06 CRF motorcycle. I had to put 2 nylon shims in the rear holes that I also had to drill out a little bit. I love the looks of it now AND more importantly I feel right at home now while sitting on the bike. See ya.

Curious as to how the Husky's compare to the CRF's?

What does what weigh? I assume you mean the bike itself. According to the 2007 Husqvarna motocross bike literature, the dry weight on the TC 250 is 223.1. Not that bad, but I look at it as I only weight 145 lbs. so somebody sitting next to me on the line weighing in at (I would say a normal weight) around 165-175 lbs, suddenly bike included I am weighing in at 10-15 lbs. less than them. Sure, all out bike weight might be more than Jap bikes BUT you have to look at every angle when figuring up weight. There can be good parts about having a little extra weight, AS LONG AS IT IS IN THE CORRECT PLACE ON THE BIKE. I have only ridden the TC 250 for about 10 minuntes behind my house in a grass pasture and no kidding with the pipe installed it feels like it has a considerable amount more of bottom end than the CRF 250. To say the least, I am super pumped to get out on the track and bang some bars aboard these new rides.

Blake

No wonder Halls hasn't had time to get to my TE450 suspension...lol. Nice bike...

haha. Recently having spent more time than ever in at the shop, I can't believe how much stuff and work they have. They certainly have enough to keep them busy for awhile. If only the foot of snow here in IL will melt now. Thanks for lookin.

Blake

Coolio!!! bike bro, please give us the full report on how the suspension complies with full on MX duty. might be getting a 06 TC450 just because the suspension seems to be a ton better that the older 45mm zocchis …

Blake,

Is that heat shield before the can carbon fiber?

Thats the Rooster brand one.

Does it come with last years cast? Just kidding....Hope not....Good luck this year..get used to people asking you alot of questions....bike looks really sweet...wish I had all that trick stuff!!!

He was correct, the pipe heat shield is from Rooster. I looked into getting a carbon fiber one (the Leo Vince for the TC 450 comes with a carbon fiber heat shield but the TC 250 doesn't - Leo Vince must not think the 250's sticks out far enough to need one I guess), but european companies with shipping and everything would have bit outrageous. As much I would like to have a carbon one, it's not. We all need to sign some type of petition and get Carbon Fiber Works or Lightspeed to start making Husky parts. What's up there #459, if only the weather/ground here in the good ole Midwest will co-op so I/we can do more than just gym and bicycle training. Hopefully by Sunday I will be able to post pictures of the TC 450 as well (supporting the #1 plate on it though). See ya later.

Unless you have not started the Bike and let it warm up yet since you put the Pipe on it, I would take an educated guess by the Color of the head pipe and say that what you got was a Stainless Steel Leo Vince.

I have 4 of the Leo Systems either on Bikes or as spares, all are Stainless.

In Fact, I have yet to see a Ti Husky system other than the Stock one.

It's a bitchen pipe for sure, don't put a Baffle in it though, the Carbon Cans blow apart if you try that!

Oh, and make sure it's not hitting the Accelerator Pump.

Looks Sweet!!!

Actually "Cowboy", they are both (the 250 AND 450) FULL Ti systems. Here is the copied section direct from Leo Vince USA: "X3 Motocross full systems are completely constructed from titanium including the header and silencer internals. Slip-ons are aluminum. Each exhaust, whether it is a full system or slip-on comes with two end-caps: 102db AMA pro-legal and 98db for noise sensitive tracks (2006 models are 99/96dB). Includes a removable spark arrestor. Some full systems allow a choice of standard or Low-Boy header designs."

Just thought I would clear that up.

Actually "Cowboy", they are both (the 250 AND 450) FULL Ti systems. Here is the copied section direct from Leo Vince USA: "X3 Motocross full systems are completely constructed from titanium including the header and silencer internals. Slip-ons are aluminum. Each exhaust, whether it is a full system or slip-on comes with two end-caps: 102db AMA pro-legal and 98db for noise sensitive tracks (2006 models are 99/96dB). Includes a removable spark arrestor. Some full systems allow a choice of standard or Low-Boy header designs."

Just thought I would clear that up.

Ya, the website says that, the Box it comes in even says that, in fact, I have 2 Boxes that say "Full Ti System".........................

That being said I assume you have a "Full" system? Front to Back? Did you notice that it weighs more than the one you took off and turns Tan-Brown instead of Blue????

I'm not knocking the Product, just explaining to you that in ain't what you think it is.