Sign in to follow this  

Which pipe for my 06' 250r

I got a new 06' crf250r for christmas, and im really looking into racing. Im looking to buy a pipe for it but i want something that sounds like a beast and adds some performance to the bike too. Does anyone have any ideas on what to get?

Change the pipe for a single one. It is less expensive and it's said to be better in terms o power and weight.

I'v got the PC TI-4 low boy system, It pulls harder and the gears are longer and i'v been told that it sounds mean:thumbsup:

I'v got the PC TI-4 low boy system, It pulls harder and the gears are longer and i'v been told that it sounds mean:thumbsup:

I agree. The PC Ti-4 duals add a lot of low and mid range power. It's easier to pull a higher gear everywhere and stay in the meat of the power. No need for a 52T rear sprocket any more... I was pleasantly surprised by the gains.

I just ordered a White Bros Carbon Pro single.....

Do you guys with pipes find re-jetting is required with a pipe install? My stock jetting seems rich so I am curious....

Have you looked at MRD Racing? $650 for duals. Yes they are stainless, but they are stronger and MRD will replace any damaged parts for life.(wrecks, falls, etc.) Also, the pipes are custom made to for your bike to work with any other mods on your bike.