Sign in to follow this  

My CR500

Since we're talking about CR500's, heres mine:

DSC00917.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

Just a little bling and no she isn't a garage queen. I just take care of her. I am a regular out at Jawbone Canyon (SoCal). Be there this weekend

Nice ride my 500 brotha.I heard everyone on 500 riders givin ya a hard time about the bling.Nothing wrong with taken care of your sh@t.

Nice ride my 500 brotha.I heard everyone on 500 riders givin ya a hard time about the bling.Nothing wrong with taken care of your sh@t.

They're just messing with me, a little goofin between hoons. I know the guys personally. And yes, there is nothing wrong with taking care of the scooter...its gota get me back to the truck.

Hey Rob, it's nice to see another CR500RIDERS hoon over here in the thumpertalk. I hope to be getting my 500 loooking that cool in the near future. This summer when it's too hot to ride I will be tearing down my 500 and get the frame painted, plastic renew'd and the engine cleaned up.:applause:

Lemme know if you need help. I'd go for the powder coat versus paint. Powder coat will last longer.

Rob, you did the segment on CR500RIDERS about the suspension with 2 parts right??? I will be attempting that this summer or I will just send it over to pro-tech. But I prefer to do stuff on my own and learn it rather than pay someone else. But for a simple oil change and maybe seals and bushings you make it look easy.

Rob, you did the segment on CR500RIDERS about the suspension with 2 parts right??? I will be attempting that this summer or I will just send it over to pro-tech. But I prefer to do stuff on my own and learn it rather than pay someone else. But for a simple oil change and maybe seals and bushings you make it look easy.

Its very very easy. The hardest part......pulling them out of the clamps.

Who is this Ron129 guy? :applause:

Yeah......CRazyLarry/AlisoBob gave me the nickname to mess with me. I think there is a few more.:applause: Regardless, Thats just how hoons are. Bob is like my Big brother.....good guy.

Hey rob,great piece on the case splitting.Very informative,great pics and how to.I can't believe how similar it to my son's 00 yz250 I did last year.

Hey rob,great piece on the case splitting.Very informative,great pics and how to.I can't believe how similar it to my son's 00 yz250 I did last year.

No sweat! I am glad it was helpful. :applause:

you west coast guys have it made. that looks like complete fun. not this snotty greasy wet cold mud we have back here.