Sign in to follow this  

What drives you?

I like to be scared. Fear drives me, adventure, and that RUSH!!!!!!!!:applause:

Why do you guys/girls swing your leg over your bike? Why do you ride?

The sound of the engine screaming,the speed, the adrinalin,the total focuss only thinking of what your doing,the trill of the chase while raceing.the freedom.beating the crap out of myself. the high is better than any drug you can buy.

Pure fun. My parents would never let me on a dirtbike when I was growing up. I grew up and eventually bought one on my own.

Dad did in the 70's. Wasn't going to introduce it to me until I found the pictures of him and wanted a bike. One of the first '94 KTM 50SX's around when I was six.

I don't know... but motorcycling in most forms I can't stay away from. Something about the skill involved and the satisfaction and beauty of the whole thing when it comes together, tied in with an insatiable competitive appetite. All I know is that I've done tried 'bout everything else (ball sports, car racing, you name it) and always end up gravitating back to the dirt. :applause:

I have always been around dirt bikes. i find it addicting ( think about it day and night), i love the adrenaline rush (i'm an adrenaline junkie), gives me time with my dad, i love to do it, and of course chicks dig it.

my dad had a big influence in my passion for motorcycles. he was the one who taught me the basics. when i discovered dirtbiking i was immediately drawn into it and then i realized that streetbikes are lame compared to dirtbikes.

Like he said, its the beauty of the whole thing when it comes together....I have no art or musical talent, but riding is like that artistic outlet that I can do that most people can't....